Searching...

Arij Fatyma Got Divorced

It was solely 3 months back when the yankee born Pakistani elegant star Arij Fatyma married to Faraz. The relation could not stay longer, and Arij Fatyma got divorced. The relation is over when solely 3 months. The couple was married on January five, 2014, when the beautiful model/actress had her Nikah within the metropolitan city of city. The couple referred to as it a quit, and also the stunning Arij herself post the news on her official fan page. The standing reads;

Salaam-I’d wish to tell all my fans that my relationship over just within period of it. it was not anybody’s fault, but there were variations between the families. it was higher to finish it without delay then have problems later amongst families when rukhsati. Please don’t jump to conclusions or say that it was AN impulsive move as a result of I, myself, grasp that when relations finish it’s not an honest factor but in fact there should be an honest reason for it. Allah blesses him and his family. I have no grudges. Love and forgive for the sake of Allah.